Pick & Place: semi-automatic application of die-cut adhesive
MBFLEX 100 – PICK & PLACE TAPE APPLICATION SYSTEM
1. Automatic system with manual feed for application of die-cut adhesive to various surfaces consisting of:
- Automatic distribution of single die-cut adhesive directly to the point where it is picked by the cartesian robot.
- Two-axis cartesian robot that picks and applies the die-cut adhesive with a suction cup.
- Bay in which to place material that will receive die-cut adhesive.
2. Unit managed by integrated electronic system with a touch-screen control panel for managing parameters.
3. Maximum output: 1000 pieces/hour.